Article 1. Purpose of personal information collection and utilization
11. RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL collects personal information for the following purposes to the minimum extent necessary for service provision:
A. Name (English) : Use for personal identification procedures for telephone and e-
B. Mobile phone, e-mail, country: Use for smooth response when applying for consultation and reservation
C. Address: Information on the exact destination of direct marketing (DM), prizes, point product delivery and handout delivery
2. We do not collect sensitive personal information (such as race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, origin and place of origin, political orientation and criminal record, health status and sex life) that may violate your basic human rights.
Article 2. Personal information items collected
1. Personal information collection items: name, mobile phone, email, address (collect if necessary)
2. How to collect personal information
A. Collecting through RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL website
3. Action members of RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL must ensure the accuracy and legality of their information when entering false information. If false information is entered in various ways, such as stealing other people's information, RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL may report the member according to the relevant laws and may force him to withdraw.
Article 3. Retention period and destruction of personal information
1. RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL destroys the members' personal information without delay when the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information is achieved. The specific time of destruction is as follows.
A. Information on consultation and reservation application: Retention for a certain period (within three years) according to internal policy
B. Where collected for the purpose of surveys, events, etc.: Hold for a certain period according to internal policy (within three years)
C. Confidential Information: When confirming the identity of the person
2. However, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant statutes, such as commercial law, and the internal policy, if it is necessary to retain them for a certain period of time due to the confirmation of the relationship of the management obligation related to the transaction as follows, it shall be retained for a certain period of time.
A. Membership consultation, facility reservation information, etc.
3. Destruction Method
A. Personal information printed on paper: shredding or incineration with a shredder
B. Personal information stored in electronic file format: Delete records using technical methods that cannot be replayed
Article 4. Methods for reading, correcting, withdrawing and withdrawing personal information
1. A member may delete the registered member's personal information at any time.
A. If you contact the person in charge of personal information management in writing, by phone or by e-mail, we will take action without delay.
* Name: Cho Yong-seok * Position: General Manager * E-mail: welcome@RAMADAgumi.com * Phone: 054-479-9000 * Fax Number: 054-479-9009
If a member requests correction of personal information errors, he/she will not use or provide such personal information until the correction is completed. In addition, if the wrong personal information has already been provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the correction without delay so that the correction can be made.
3. RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL processes personal information revoked or deleted at the request of the member as specified in the retention and utilization period of personal information collected by RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL and is not available for other purposes.
Article 5. Operation and utilization of COOKIE
1. RAMADAA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL runs a Cookie that stores and retrieves members' information from time to time. A cookie is a very small text file sent to a member's browser by the server used to run the RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL website and is stored on the member's computer hard disk.
2. A member may delete the registered member's personal information at any time.
A. Analyzes the frequency of access and visit time of members, identifies the users' tastes and interests, and uses them as a measure such as target marketing and service reorganization.
B. It tracks information about RAMADAA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL and traces of services that have been viewed with interest and is used to provide personalized services on the next use.
C. It is used as a material to identify the degree of members' participation and the number of visits in various events hosted by RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL, to provide differentiated opportunities for application and to provide differentiated information according to individual areas of interest.
D. Members have the option of installing cookies. Therefore, the member can set options in the web browser to allow all cookies, check each time the cookies are saved, or refuse to save all cookies.
- How to specify whether to allow cookies to be installed [if using Internet Explorer 6.0]
1. From the [Tools] menu, choose [Internet Options]. 2. Click the [Privacy tab]. 3. Set [Privacy Level].
If you refuse to install cookies, you will have difficulty providing RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL service.
Article 6. The Director of Personal Information Management or the Department in charge of Personal Information.
1. RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL designates related departments, personal information management manager and officer to protect members' personal information and handle complaints regarding personal information as shown below.
A. Personal Information Management Officer * Name: Cho Yong-seok * Position: General Manager * E-mail: welcome@RAMADAgumi.com * Phone number: 054-479-9000 * Fax number: 054-479-9009
B. Personal Information Management Manager * Name: Cho Yong-seok * Position: General Manager * E-mail: welcome@RAMADAgumi.com * Phone number: 054-479-9000 * Fax number: 054-479-9009
2. If you need counseling on other personal information, you can contact the Artisan Information Infringement Reporting Center, the Information Protection Mark Certification Committee, the Internet Crime Investigation Center of the Supreme Prosecutors' Office, and the Cyber Crime Investigation Unit of the National Police Agency.
Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center TEL: 1336 / URL: http://www.cyberprivacy.or.kr
Information Protection Marks Certification Committee TEL: 02-580-0533 / URL: http://www.privacymark.or.kr
Internet Crime Investigation Center of the Supreme Prosecutors' Office TEL: 02-3480-3600 / URL: http://icic.sppo.go.kr
National Police Agency Cyber Crime Investigation Unit URL: http://www.police.co.kr
Article 7. Protection of personal information of children under the age of 14
RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL does not collect personal information for children under the age of 14. However, if we need to collect personal information of children under the age of 14, we will comply with the law and the notice.
Article 8. Consignment of Personal Information
RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL can process users' personal information by entrusting it to an external professional company for service improvement. In addition, the contents of the contract will be kept in writing or electronically by clearly stipulating the service provider's order for personal information protection, confidentiality of personal information, prohibition of third-party provision, and liability in the event of an accident.
Article 9. Technical/institutional management for the protection of personal information.
1. RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL takes technical measures to ensure safety in handling members' personal information so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
2. RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL limits the number of employees handling personal information to a minimum and emphasizes compliance with this policy through frequent training for employees, and takes corrective action immediately if related problems are found.
A. RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL is not responsible for what happens due to member mistakes or the basic Internet risks. Each member shall properly manage and take responsibility for his or her personal information.
B. RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL will immediately inform users of the fact and prepare appropriate measures and compensation if personal information is lost, leaked, altered or damaged due to other internal manager's mistake or technical management accident.
Article 10. Transmission of Advertisement Information
1. RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL does not transmit commercial information for profit against the user's express refusal to receive it.
2. RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL takes measures to make it easy for users to understand the advertisement information by e-mail, such as the following in the subject line and body section of the e-mail:
A. Subject of e-mail : (News Letter) is displayed in English at the beginning of the Subject line, followed by the main contents of the E-mail Body.
B. Body of e-mail: Specifies the name, e-mail address, phone number, and address of the sender to which the user can express his or her refusal to receive. The method for users to easily express their intention to refuse to receive is specified in Korean and English, respectively.
3. If harmful information is sent to teenagers as follows, display the (adult advertisement) statement.
A. If the following information is expressed in the form of symbols, letters, images, or sounds in the text (including cases where technical measures are taken to make it easier for the recipient to verify the contents, even if not directly expressed in the text section of the e-mail), the phrase "adult advertisement" is displayed in the subject of the e-mail.
(1) sensational and obscene that stimulates sexual desire in adolescents (those under 19 years of age)
(2) Something that may cause a predatory or criminal impulse in a juvenile;
(3) provoking or glorifying the abuse of various forms of violence and drugs, including sexual violence;
(4) Decided and publicly notified as harmful media for juveniles pursuant to the Juvenile Protection Act;
B. If the for-profit advertising e-mail body section informs an Internet website dealing with the content of each item in paragraph (4), in the subject line of the e-mail, "Adult advertising"Displays the phrase.
Article 11. Obligations of Notice
Article 12. Providing and Sharing Personal Information
1. RAMADA BY WYNDHAM GUMI HOTEL shall not use or provide members' personal information to other persons or other companies/institutions beyond the scope notified by the "Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information" except for the consent of the members or the provisions of the relevant statutes. In the case of providing or sharing members' personal information through partnership, the members shall be notified individually via e-mail or letter of who is provided or shared with the members in advance, what is the main business, what is the personal information items provided or shared, and what is the purpose of providing or sharing personal information.
2. In the following cases, it is possible to provide personal information without the consent of the members in accordance with the provisions of the relevant statutes:
A. If necessary for the settlement of charges (point) for service provision and the delivery of goods;
B. In the case of processing and providing certain individuals in an unrecognizable form, if necessary for statistical preparation, academic research, or market research;
C. Where there is a request from the investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of the statutes or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed by the statutes for investigation purposes;
D. Where the following information is provided and utilized to affiliates for the purposes of affiliated business:
* Purpose of provision and utilization: Providing affiliated services, utilizing new product telemarketing (TM) data
* Information to be provided and used: Personal identification information (name, address, phone number, gender, nationality, e-mail address, taste) and transaction information (member card number, date and time of transaction, amount of use, use, etc.)
* Delivery period: * If the provider is changed or added until the end of the service, we will notify you through the Internet website.